Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: E. Adams & Vietnam Photo
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:56:55 -0000

Hi, Alistair - I haven't seen the documentary, although I have seen some of
Eldon's stuff...My photographer son - 24 - has made the comment that the
only thing that distinguishes Eldon's stuff is that he got killed, and his
folks managed to memorialize him. Not to be too cynical, cruel, etc., but I
don't think that assessment is necessarily far off the mark...

Cheers...