Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 at 2000's Photokina!!!
From: Stephen Gandy <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:15:28 -0700

Actually Dan I agree with your point.  At the time I wrote the original post I
was rather peeved.  I've been told for over a year now by new visitors I was
linked to the Leica site, I believed them.  I am basically a trusting sort.  Why
should I have reason to doubt them?  They had nothing to gain by  misleading me.

Only after checking for myself did I realize what they were referring to.  I
should have made that more clear in the followup post.  For that I am in error.

Stephen