Subject: Re: [Leica] About Jean l.Sieff
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:48:39 -0700

I've seen his squares but I believe Sieff is basically a Leica kinda guy. He has
won some Lecia photographer of the year award for at least one year. I wonder
though how much he likes his Nikons and which lenses. I didn't care much for his
square format stuff. I wonder why he uses Hassy over Rolleiflex he would seem to
be a Rolleiflex kinda guy. Maybe a Rolleiflex wide even. I feel his squares
would come out better. His 21 was the 3.4 Super-Angulon I think. Working with
the full human form with a 21 is beyond me!?
Mark Rabiner