Subject: [Leica] Re: Fuji mailers
From: cmadigan <cmadigan@top.monad.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:46:04 -0400

My wife and I are headed to Italy in two weeks and I will be ordering 20
- -30 rolls of Fuji Velvia (sure keeps reminding me of Velveeta). I see
that B&H photo in New York offers mailers for processing (either FP or
KP, which I take to be Kodak for a buck/roll more). ANy one have
experience with their processing or recommendations for a good
processor?

I'd like to take some B&W but the darkroom has been out of commission
while we have been building a new addition, and it will be at least late
winter before I can get it running. Anyone have recommendations for
processors in NY?

Thanks,
Chris