Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 So what! It'll get here when it gets here!
From: John Campbell <jkcampbell@mmm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:34:41 -0500

Give it a rest David. If you want to be a journalist then go out and
get some interesting information and bring it to the group. If you want
to be the editor for the World Wide Web apply for the job somewhere else.

I surprised anyone participates in this discussion group, the people who
put the most effort into delivering Leica information are attacked because
someone doesn't like what they or worse how they said it.

jc