Subject: [Leica] M7 Discussion
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:13:34 -0700

LUG:

I clipped this from the bottom of the page (in question) of Gandy's site:

Am I right? Always and never, sometimes and maybe
Before I get needless flame mail, let me say that I claim no truth in the
above Buyer's Guide. I only hope my not so objective opinions may help you
in choosing your own path to Leicadom.

IMHO, half the fun of the LUG is the speculation of upcoming products and
how we think Leica could do things a bit better.  This is supposed to be
fun!  Let's not get bogged down by semantics.

In the movie "Run Lola Run" a gentleman says something to the effect:
"There are only to facts of life, the ball is round and there are 90 minute
in the game, everything else is an opinion."  :-)

Cheers,
Arturo