Subject: Re: [Leica] Ideal bag for M6 & 2 lenses
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:26:29 -0500

Claude Vercruysse wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> What would be the ideal small bag for the M6 with 1 or 2 lenses ?

My favorite M bag for a small kit is a Tamrac fanny pack (which can take
a shoulder strap if you prefer).  I don't have the number but the tag
says it's part of the "Extreme Series."  It has 3 inner compartments
that I use for body, 35&50 stacked w/coupling ring, and a 90 or 135
(with goggles.)  There's a zipper pocket in the lid that I use for pens
and paper, and an external zipper pocket that will hold a small meter
and about 4 rolls of film.  Well padded, easy to work with, comfortable
to wear.  I don't think it was all that expensive as bags go these days.

Cheers,
Kip