Subject: [Leica] xpan
From: Bernard Delgado <delgado@nytimes.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:57:19 -0500

I was just wondering if anyone was using the Hassie Xpan & how it compares
to the leica. I saw it briefly at a trade show last year & noted that the
viewfinder was rather leica-like. As opposed to the ContaxG viewfnder which
Ireally didnt care for. I prob wouldve bought an Xpan if it had come w/
zeiss lenses. SO I've been cooling my jets & waiting for assessments from
actual users.
thanx
- -BMD