Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 announced!
From: ray tai <jeslam@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:20:41 +0800

But there was a repaintable auto-brassing black paint version
commemorating the 1972 Special Olympics and some idiot on ebay paid a
scillion dollar for the top plate that was auctioned off earlier at
Sotheby's but the new version comes with black tape factory installed to
the M8 motor with NiCad battery packs and the fuse blows if a Cosina
lens costing under $500 is attached unless you over bid for one on ebay.