Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #70
From: "Joseph E. Hayes" <jeh50@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:40:45 -0700

Godfrey

Thank you for explaining the Rangefinder/SLR differences.  After growing
with SLRs, the switch to a Rangefinder has been somewhat difficult.  Now
I don't feel like an incompetent idiot when using my Rangefinder
understanding that it may not be an easy transition.

I also like your useage of wide-angle lens for the Rangefinder and
telephoto for the SLR.  How did that process develop and why?

Thank you,

Joe Hayes
new LUG subscriber