Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:E. Adams & Vietnam Photo
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:31:58 -0500

At 10:03 AM 9/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Said his
>assistant was a little dissapointed as most "big name" photographers
>travel with a big entorge and a big set up of lights....Eddie showed up
>just himself, one case of lights and one case for camera gear...travels
>very light.  Said he was a supper nice fellow and good to work with.

Guess he needs a bit of a reality adjustment if he want to work with
journalists. As if we're paid all that great to afford such luxury on the
job. :-) If I were to go freelance, I'd have to by a lighting kit! :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Multitasking: Screwing up several things at once...