Subject: Re: [Leica]HAS ANYONE MADE A PICTURE LATELY? OR USED THEIR LEICA? long
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:49:41 -0700

At 9:01 AM +1000 9/15/99, A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:
>Well, I have.  Twas last weekend. I received my pictures back today.
>They where good
>pictures, some of them, but they where the last pictures of it's kind.
>Why? I'll tell you.

snip etc.

Horst, your story compensates sufficiently for wading through all the
recent (non-bovine) crap about the maybe M7. A wonderful anecdote of a
historic personal occasion! Photography and especially Leica photography at
the personal level. Once again I feel proud to be part of this group.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com