Subject: Re: [Leica] ....M vs R's...
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 06:09:29 EDT

Damn....don't you ever go to bed?  Do you have a girlfriend?(that's a
compliment Mark).....or is it the chihuahua?

I have been up for two hours and it is 3:00 AM in Portland....you are a sick
man too!

Bob

<< Kodachrome 25 is a real purists slide film which is a long story but it
can't
 just be processed anywhere in two hours but must be sent out. But it's
looking
 like a 24 hour deal now here in Portland Oregon which means the outlook has
 improved on that. Lots of people here on the Lug have given it up for dead.
It
 has a smooth look that I like and I think is still the highest resolution
film
 still around. The old fashioned color I like. In 1970 I shot a brick of it's
 precursor Kodachrome II all around Bavaria and Northern Italy. It was also
rated
 at ASA 25 often now thought of I think as too slow to live.
 Mark vs Rabiner