Subject: Re: [Leica] Scared of 21mm
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:51:57 -0500

At 07:57 AM 9/15/99 -0400, Ruralmopics@aol.com wrote:
>Also, I know you can't view these wide
>angles through the viewfinders but does the focus link up?

Yes, it does. I think that an SLR is a better choice for lenses that wide,
simply because it's easier to line up the edges with the subject, and not
get those obvious wide-angle distortions. But the 24mm lens on the M4-P/M6
seem like a really nice choice. For years 24 was my widest lens. Some day I
will have a 21mm ASPH on my M6, but I have more important things to buy
first. I can live very nicely with my 19 on my R8.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

A picture is the expression of an impression. If the beautiful were not in
us, how would we ever recognize it?