Subject: [Leica] Re: [LEICA] HELP 4X5
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:35:46 -0700

This would be a disaster to attempt to use as a LF camera. Everything is in
the wrong place. No swings, tilts, or shifts. No LF lens mount. It would be
easier to use a 4x5 enlarger with lamphouse removed than this. Vintage 4x5
cameras, even new cameras such as the Calumet Cadet, are cheap and, of
course, real LF cameras and therefore easy to use. Attempting to use the
Leica/Linhof copy camera would put you off so you would never try again.

Jim