Subject: [Leica] M3 and 50 elmar collapsible
From: Christian Moreno <christian.moreno@tecnomen.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:54:04 +0200

Hi all

I hope you remember I was asking for your help because I was thinking about
buying a M3, finally I will go for it this afternoon, it will cost to me
around 625 $, the serial number is 114****, more or less, and itīs a little
bit used but it seems that works properly. Iīve thinking to buy a elmar 50
f:3,5 collapsible that I have seen as well, I really like thsi kind of lens
because the retro look it serial nimber 115**** or something like that, and
the price is around itīs around 280 $. Iīll have 3 months warranty, but I
want to send all to Leica for checking.
I will go for all this afternoon, any last advices about what to check? is
the price ok?? I also have a M6, 35 Lux pre-asph, 50 cron last and 90 cron
non-apo.

Best regards