Subject: RE: [Leica] Do you have a name?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:01:15 +0100

David, Horst,

I remember being frustrated when I first joined this group of having an
e-mail programme which did not provide a name in the 'from' window, other
than leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (or whatever) for this reason I
could have wished for others to sign off so that I might know who to reply
to.
I don't think it's rude or stupid, but merely an oversight on those who
leave their names off, confident in the knowledge that their name is being
applied anyway.

Jem (Kime)