Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 question
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:56:30 -0400 (EDT)

Bob McEowen wrote:

> Sorry, I'm new to the Leica world, I didn't realize such formality was
> required. I should have known though. Leicas are so refined.

Bob, I think you'll agree that it isn't so much a question of formality, as
it is of just courtesy to those on this list.  In any dealings in Life, it
is nice to know who it is you are communicating with.  The LUG is a pretty
informal place, as I'm sure you'll notice after a day or two ;)

M. (Martin)

- --
Martin Howard                     | Yeah, I'm pretty outnumbered there,
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab | Dave..., eh, Jay...
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |  - Bruce Willis (on The Tonight Show)