Subject: Re:[Leica] Do you have a name?
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:30:46 -0400

<<<It amazes me, that some people don't find it necessary or are not capable
sign off their Email with a proper name. I can only assume, that those
people are to stupid to remember their own name.  I would seriously suggest
to all the LUGers which remember their names and sign off accordingly not to
respond  and to totally ignore any email which is not signed. After all,
most people would not take an  unsigned (anonymous) letter serious.>>>

<<<It can of course happen, that in the in the excitement one forgets to
sign
off, but then this is done by accident and mostly the email addresse shows
the name.>>>

Regards, ahm... mmm .... a yea . a.. Horst Schmidt

I agree.

Tammy Sally Lipshitz