Subject: Re: Re:[Leica] Do you have a name?
From: "James Harrison" <leica@wf.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:49:09 -0500

This thread, as the rest of the hateful ones of last week, just tells me
again, there are allot of people who are either petty, anal, and rude,, or
just have too much time on their hands..

Texas Jim; AKA non politically correct, retired military, ex user of nuclear
weapons and high powered explosives, expert marksman (ex USAF Riffle Team),
friend of Walt in Denton, teller of sensitive jokes; R System User!,never
seen a Noctilux, likes Nikon stuff.