Subject: RE: [Leica] Corel Photo-Paint V-8
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:41:02 -0000

Yes - I used Photo-Paint8 for about 3-4 months. It is very close to
Photo-Shop. A bit less "intuitive" in some areas, better in others. There
are a few things I couldn't get it to do easily that I needed to do, but, on
the whole for $69 - or the 106 I paid - it is a total steal...go for
it...you won't regret it...

B. D.