Subject: RE: [Leica] Alex Webb
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 14:51:34 -0600

Try These:

Go to

http://www.magnumphotos.co.uk/magnumphotos/

Look up photographers, then Webb - some info (but not on his equipment). +
info on all the other Magnum photographers.

also try:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/971006/6magnu.htm

(follow through to Webb)

Other than that, I don't know much more info than you find in his books.
I think I had an old magazine article about him, but don't know where it is!

I am a real fan of his work though.

Tim A