Subject: Re: [Leica] ...minilux case...
From: "Lin, Weifu" <wflin@tp.silkera.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:07:48 +0800

Hi, TMLee/claire..

minilux do have a hard case made by genuine leather (order number
#18506),
which is better than the soft one. Both cases have flannel lining
inside, however,
the hard case resist longer and less stain. It might solve the
consistent problem
you encountered. Hope this helps.

All the Best,

Weifu

claire wroteˇG

> Dear friends,
> After using my minilux with its accompanying leather case, I notice it
> leaves a sticky black stain on the camera body which corresponds to the
> seams on the inside of the case.... Does anyone else have this problem ...
> and how do U get rid of this gooey stuff ?
> TMLee

- --