Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: staged footage
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 07:18:13 -0700

On 19 Sep 99, Jem Kime wrote, at least in part:

> Roger,
> My guess is that a bit of both is going on.  <snip>

Thanks, Jem. I think implementing such captioning is very
necessary. The so called 'image hip' viewers of today have been
so inundated with special effects thanks to computers and the
disposable income to see it all, that they now accept nearly
anything thrown at them. In many ways, we are a much more
gullible public than before.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org