Subject: Re: [Leica] QA/QC
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:40:17 +0400

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> > Does no bad product squeak through your QA/QC system?  Of course
> > it happens:  it happens to every company.
>
> Okay.  So what sort of failure rate are we talking about in the case
> of Leica? How many new M6 TTL bodies have defective meters?

Well... since *every* single owner of a defective Leica product finds
his way to this group to complain about it, I'd say "a few".
Percentage-wise that's negligible. People who pay $2000 for a Nikon and
end up with a defective piece of gear, just aren't such whiners; they
know that life isn't perfect.

Bernard