Subject: Re: [Leica] Consistent underexposure problem
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:30:45 -0700

I was judging based upon the white spot I saw on the shutter curtain
yesterday while I was at the camera shop. It looked like it would be
about 12mm, which gives 13% area coverage of the format. If it's 23% of
the frame for a particular, the diameter of the spot is about 16mm.
That's a little larger than I thought! 4mm difference in diameter makes a
big difference.

That's why one of the suggestions I made to Anthony included doing a
crude test to determine the actual sensitivity area of the meter in the
field of view.

Thanks,
Godfrey