Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #85
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:48:56 +0100

> I think it is rude to photograph someone who clearly does not wish to be
> photographed.  However, I also think that a lot of people object to
photographs
> unnecessarily.  Just what are they worried about, anyway?

Precisely. Anyone who asks me can always have a copy of the photo in
question, and I will always explain who I am and what I am doing. In ten
years I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times that,
having done this, people have continued to object. Two of them were on
drugs, and a third was selling stolen goods.

- --
Johnny Deadman

"Once you have thought of big men and little men, it is easy to do the rest"
- - Johnson on GULLIVER'S TRAVELS.