Subject: Re: [Leica] Consistent underexposure problem
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:25:56 +0100

At 10:37 PM 19/09/99 +0200, you wrote:
> [...]

I haven't tried any severe tests with this but I haven't had a problem with
the rain I've exposed my M6 to. I wouldn't use it unprotected in a heavy
downpour. I go for light drizzles mostly for my rainy weather photographs,
or stand under something. Maybe I should get one of those fashionable
plastic "camera sock" devices.

Joe Berenbaum