Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:08:20 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:40:41 +0200, Anthony Atkielski
> <anthony@atkielski.com> wrote:
>
> >> ... I have been asked not to post their picture on
> >> the Web however.
> >
> >Spontaneously, or because you mentioned a potential use of the photos on a Web
> >site?
> >

> This was a major concern of a father I encountered in a playground
> earlier this summer. The Web has a bad reputation for kiddie porn, and
> any strange man shooting pictures of kids that aren't his own is
> automatically suspect.
>
> Paul Chefurka

This is a concerned father who if he insulted me by bringing up topics like
kiddie porn on the web would be asked how he liked his face punched in.
"Excuse me sir but do you mind if I photograph your child on the swing so I can
cut the head off and put it on a playboy centerfold? I'm having so much fun with
the layers in Photoshop!"
Mark Rabiner