Subject: Re: [Leica] Consistent underexposure problem
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:01:13 +0200

From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 1999 00:25

> I go for light drizzles mostly for my rainy weather photographs,
> or stand under something. Maybe I should get one of those
> fashionable plastic "camera sock" devices.

With the climate here in Paris, I usually carry a plastic bag in my pocket, and
put my camera inside if it starts to rain and I can't find shelter quickly.
When the rain stops (as it usually does after a few minutes), I come back out
and remove the bag.  I panic if I see a water drop on the camera.

  -- Anthony