Subject: RE: [Leica] What I did today
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:43:29 +0100

Anthony,
I think there is much to be said for assuming 'the cloak of...' the
tourist, and playing the role sufficiently well to wield the camera about
with almost naive bemusement! Though many might choose to conceal their
camera, I prefer to wear it on my chest like the typical tourist and be
right in amonsgt the crowd.
You mention being photographed a lot in paris, ever been snapped by Mnsr
Cartier-Bresson?! That would be something to tell the grandchildren
about...

Jem