Subject: Re: [Leica] LED Display
From: "Elliot M. Puritz, MD" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:43:11 -0400

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

Just one other silly suggestion...sometimes I notice that the cover on the
battery compartment is somewhat loose.  At times I tend to grab the camera
to change lenses quickly, and my hands will assert some torque at this
point.  If the cover is loose the batteries won't make contact....I know you
have probably checked...Just trying to help.

Elliot