Subject: RE: [Leica] How it was
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:06:06 -0700

> > Telling an irate John Q Public "F off, I've
> > got a perfect right to shoot pics of your little girl and I
> sure don't
> > need your permission cause I'm one of the good guys"
>
> If there was any implication that this is what I did, it's
> horrible and
> untrue in every respect.

Sorry, Johnny, that comment wasn't directed at your scenario - rather
towards the generalized attitude (expressed to some degree by Mark R) that
people who get upset at having their pictures taken in public are somehow
being unreasonable.

> In fact, for the record, let's go through exactly what DID happen.

<snip>

What an interesting situation.  It illustrates one of the important aspects
of street photography - the ability to recognize the significance of what
you're seeing in time to push the button.  Thanks for sharing that.

Paul Chefurka