Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Recomemdations for M6 Camera Tripod
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:04:51 -0700

The difference between a 1349 and a 1228 is like the difference between an
elephant and a small dog.

I chose the 1228 over the 1227 because when collapsed, it will fit "inside"
carry-on luggage. This is very important to me. For use with a small 35mm
camera, I personally do not believe there is a "sturdiness" issue.

Jim