Subject: RE: [Leica] Nerd
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:40:16 +0100

Johnny,
One of the best references for this is the long out of print Lustrum Press
book, 'Darkroom', edited and published by Ralph Gibson, himself pretty much
a 5 star Leica photographer.
Sadly, my volume is now lost but I have 4 other volumes in the same series
which all seem to offer a good degree of technical detail, albeit some 20
years out of date by now! Look for them if you can, they're softback A4-ish
(portrait format) books, the other titles I have are 'Landscape',
'Portrait', 'Nude' and 'Fashion'.
What is impressive is the names of the photographers included, Callahan,
Caponigro, Michaels, Weston, Bravo, Newton, Smith etc. , a real who's who
of serious names.

Jem