Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:04:20 -0500

At 12:12 PM 9/21/99 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>Concern is one thing, persistent paranoia is another.  Unless cameras are
>built
>to shoot paralyzing rays when the shutter is tripped, I fail to see how
>photographs taken on the street are dangerous to anyone, child or otherwise.

You are incredible. You fail to understand the reality of why and how
people perceive a problem, you ignore we offer ways to get around that
problem. It's like the Monty Python skit where the guy goes in to an office
to have an argument and it goes like this:

Is this the department of arguments?

Not it isn't.

But the sign says...

No it doesn't.

But you're arguing with me!

No I'm not...

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.