Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:anonymity
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:21:50 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

For those situations my optical supply house has an efficient solution.
On a pair of heavy framed eyeglasses with my exact prescription there is
attached a lifelike though large plastic nose. Below that is attached a thick
bushy mustache (in real life I do not have a mustache). I put on this efficient
and elegant tool of nondescriptness when I go the GAP. And other places where
anonymity would seem to be the issue.
I hear Hitlers mustach actually came off and he would buy you a beer on his day
off even if you looked a bit swarthy!
Cheers!
Mark Rabiner