Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Consistent underexposure: now..built in Canada
From: Martin Howard <mvh@media.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:06:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Bernard wrote:

> He says it's raining outside. If we check the Paris CNN weather forecast
> on the Net, then we'll know what's going to be on the LUG, the coming
> four days....

Uh oh.  Wunderground says it's gonna rain tomorrow in Paris.  On Thursday,
there'll be thunderstorms.

Maybe we should start a collection for a Nikonos...?  ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Yeah, I'm pretty outnumbered there,
Visiting Scholar at MIT Media Lab | Dave..., eh, Jay...
email: mvh@media.mit.edu          |  - Bruce Willis (on The Tonight Show)