Subject: Re: [Leica] Anthony ?
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 23:58:09 +0200

From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 23:12

> Anthony overlooked one point in his self-summary. Just slipped
> his mind, I'm sure.

It was not relevant to the questions asked of me.

> He neglected to mention that he's been banned from the Nikon
> list. Barred from again participating ...

You are half correct.  I was indeed kicked off the list, as I have already
mentioned to several people here, but I was not banned from ever again
participating.  Alexander offered me both an appeal process and an invitation to
reture if I abided by his rules.  I never answered his e-mails.  I'm very
opposed to censorship, and once I detect it, I don't like to encourage it.

> ... for his ceaseless, repetitive and increasingly pointless
> arguements, quickly overwhelming the list.

Alexander received some 150 complaints about me, according to him, and that's
why I was banned.  There are about 3400 people on the list.

> Disagree and he'll disagree with you endlessly, or until he has made
> the final post.

I take it that you disagree with me?  I recognize the pattern.

Your name also looks familiar to me, as does your style.  Did we not interact on
the Nikon list also?

> A recent post to the Nikon list mentioned that Anthony was
> now a part of the LUG. Posts followed expressing deep sympathy
> for the Leica list.

Was a vote taken of the entire membership?  I've always wondered how the other
96% of the list membership felt, assuming that it even cared.

  -- Anthony