Subject: Re: [Leica] Why street photos?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:34:54 -0500

At 06:53 PM 9/21/99 +0100, Johnny Deadman wrote:
>This also has HCB's introduction from
>THE DECISIVE MOMENT in it, I think (what a stupid title, by the way...HCB is
>much more about the indecisive moment, which the original French title
>implies).

What do you mean? What is the original French title, and what does it mean,
exactly. Considering the talk for years before and after that using that
very word - Decisive - and long treatises on the subject, this comment
seems to me to border on the absurd.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.