Subject: [Leica] 24mm ASPH Filter Question
From: Michael Hailey <hailey@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:12:44 -0500

Guy,
I happened to shoot an entire roll today with the 24mm ASPH for a
property valuation project.  It was all outdoors and most shots were at
f8.  I saw no vignetting using both a filter and the standard hood.  I
have sometimes had trouble in the past locking the hood in place using
B+W filters but the one I'm using now is a Leica chrome standard width
filter I got from Tamarkin.  It is slightly smaller in diameter than the
B+W filter.  I have also used the 24mm hood on a Tri-Elmar and using the
B+W filter it would not lock into place either.  It will with the Leica
filter.

MikeH