Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning, Lubrication and Adjustment
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:32:54 -0300

Anthony:

I just looked at your web site.  It reminded me of my visit to Paris a few
years ago.  By the look of you pictures in Nortre Damme and the Museum of
the MonaLisa, you needed a good M camera with a fast lens for those low
light situations rather than a big clunky Nikon ;-)

As for service, check with Maison du Leica.  They seemed to be a very
friendly and knowlegeable dealer.  They could perhaps suggest were the
service is best.  They also had a good stock of used leica gear in case you
feel you need some more fast glass for your M6.

Regards,

Robert