Subject: RE: [Leica] Street shooting
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:56:09 -0400

Is everyone on this list extraverted? I could never walk up to a stranger
and start a conversation and am very uncomfortable if someone tries to start
one with me.
I enjoy observing people and I sometimes do it with my Leica. Would my
pictures be better some how if I could talk to the people? Any tips other
than practice (I am working on that one) on how to improve your people
pictures when you don't want to get involved personally with your subjects?

Thanks
	Ken