Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Equipment-Fiber
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:45:56 -0700

From: Paul Klingaman <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
> 2. Another worthwhile investment is a dry mount press.

While I wholeheartedly agree, I have not yet taken the leap to buy one yet.

I place my fibre prints on a smooth plastic board, and squeeze dry.  I leave
the prints on the board for 12 hours in my bathroom.  The slow drying
allows the print to stay flat.

So, how do you dry your prints with a press?  Do you place the print on a
ferrotype?