Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and birth pictures and others
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:27:10 -0300

Bennett:

My eyes must have been good that night.  The colour pictures of the
operation where you see the doctors doing there thing were taken with one
hand.   My other hand was being tightly gripped by my wife.  I would hold
the camera so I could move the focus ring with one finger and then change
my grip on the camera so I could take the picture.

As for the basketball shot, it was the decisive moment (lucky) and was also
taken with the Noctilux and a Tom Abrahams Rapid winder.  I just prefocused
on the net and when I saw the action I pressed the shutter.  Some othe
shots taken that weekend using a R6 and 90mm Summicron-r are at the link
below.  I particularily like the first picture on the top left of the page.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/ciau.htm

If you take the link to my main page, you will see my varied styles and
subjects, from nature to portraits.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/index.htm

Regards,

Robert