Subject: RE: [Leica] The Leica IIIf of motorcycles
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:10:27 +0100

K,
I hope you have many happy hours on that Enfield, though I doubt it will
pull your Airstream which I enjoyed seeing on your web site.
There were some lovely pictures there, I especially enjoyed the b/w high
viewpoint looking towards the land rover towing towards camera withe
mountains in the distance behind. But all of them cretaed a very enjoyable
sense of travel in them, thanks.

The watercolours are interesting, perhaps one could go one stage further
and experiment with spraying the digital prints with a fine mist of water
and seeing how much further the colours can run before the picture is
totally lost. I suspect they may well be at their best as they are though!

Jem