Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Touché!
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:03:39 -0700

I find that whenever HCB is quoted or asked a question, the answer is
seldom complete or elaborate.  Has HCB written a book or essay where he
might be force to complete a thought?

Cheers,
Arturo

Mark wrote:

As I recall from the last time around on this the Surrealists did have a
spin on
the idiom as used by HCB. And he new that outsiders would not be in touch
with
ins and outs of the whole French surrealists routine. I think he thought is
was
funny to be a bit opaque. He's got us all scrambling!
Mark Rabiner