Subject: RE: [Leica] re low light kit
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:43:35 -0000

> Actually, I've just checked the price of a new 35 1.4
> stateside, and the 75
> 1.4 actually works out at the equivalent of US$700... so I'm even more
> pleased. Though there is one black speck on one element..... ;-)
>
> What about chronology, a new shade etc?

Getting a 75 1.4 in anything approaching good condition for a price like
that is a bit like coming upon some lobotomized old lady whose willing to
sell her deceased husband's "old camera junk" - that just happened to be a
mint M3 or IIIG with a half-dozen mint lenses - for $100..:-)

My jealousy knows no bounds....