Subject: Re: [Leica] low light kit
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:11:42 +0200

Neil,

The films you are using are not the sharpest around, obviously. In addition,
1/125 may not be as safe as you think. We all have different thresholds when it
comes to handholding; the standard 1/focal length formula may not apply to you.
Why not get a Noctilux and shoot at f1 and 1/500 ;-)

Nathan

Neil Frankish wrote:

> My only dissapointment was that the 10 X 8s seemed a little 'soft', at
> least to my eyes, though others (non photographers) can't seem to see it.
> By soft, I don't mean out-of-focus or shake blur, but more like you would
> expect to get with a soft focus filter. I have been using TMZ or Delta3200,
> and usually shooting at 1/125 at f2 or f 2.8. Fast enough for the 50mm at
> least - so its probably not camera shake.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo site: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/