Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pipe dream
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:07:00 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

Read Erwins papers and you will find out much more I could almost say all that
you need to know. His new modestly named FAQ is enough to keep you going for
quite a while. Very en lightening!
Again my apologies for the amazing rudeness on the list. You are a positive
energy guy and you deserve better. Thanks for baring with us. Your fresh
approach has good new slants to many key issues.

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html